Rowan Choice offers incoming freshmen a residential college experience at a fraction of the cost. Through our partnership with Rowan College of South Jersey (RCSJ), Rowan Choice students earn 24-30 college credits through RCSJ while taking classes and living on Rowan University’s campus — at a significant cost savings.
Students fully participate in the on-campus experience, with access to facilities and student-life activities except traveling sports clubs, NCAA Division III athletics and Greek life, but are welcome to play for any of RCSJ’s nationally recognized NJCAA Division III teams.
- Classes fulfill general education requirements mandated by Rowan University
- Instruction provided by RCSJ faculty
- Rowan Choice students must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Upon successful completion, students enter Rowan as fully matriculated sophomores and may declare their majors upon completing 24-30 credits
- Classes are held on both the Rowan University campus in the Enterprise Center and the RCSJ campus (shuttle transportation provided)
- The average cost of Rowan Choice was approximately $18,000* for an in-state student. This includes tuition, fees and room & board. Total cost of attendance will vary depending on housing and meal plan choices.
- The average cost of Rowan Choice for an out-of-state student was $20,000 and $22,000 for an international student.
* as of the 2017-2018 academic year
- Students must indicate RCSJ on their FAFSA form (Federal School Code: 006901)
- Financial aid awarded through RCSJ
- Students may apply for scholarships through the RCGC Foundation; visit RCGC.edu/scholarships for deadlines and information
- To be considered for the program students must first apply to Rowan University through the Common Application
- Open to all freshmen/first time applicants; however, seats are limited
- Upon receipt of completed application, the university will send a Rowan Choice interest form via email
- Once accepted into the program, students must confirm their enrollment in the program with a $400 non-refundable deposit
- The deposit deadline for the program is May 1