RISE provides both financial and program support to high achieving, diverse students as they transition from high school to college. By supplying students with essential information that will help them manage the rigorous and challenging aspects of life at Rowan, the program aims to ensure that students successfully complete their college education.
The RISE program focuses on incoming freshmen who have the potential to bring fresh, new angles of diversity to Rowan University. These individuals are high achieving students from in-state high schools who have been deeply involved both in school activities and within their communities. These students also exemplify the career drive and focus to get to where they want to be in life. This program is available to help foster these goals well into their future.
The RISE Scholarship Program is dedicated to:
- Academic success through advising, group meetings, workshops and on-campus support services
- Career development and networking event connections
- Community awareness and involvement through volunteer and on-campus activities
- Financial assistance/awareness for every student
- Peer relationships built through our RISE Mentor Program and other university events