High School Engagement Initiative
Congratulations! Making the decision to earn college credits while in high school is a big deal. It shows you're comfortable thinking big. Our High School Engagement Initiative will allow you to choose to position yourself for success in your future - while saving time and money and pushing yourself academically and pre-professionally.
Welcome to college ... while in high school. Welcome to a world of choice.
Details About This Program
Interested and qualified high achieving high school students in eleventh or twelfth grades may enroll in a select number of Rowan University courses and receive academic credit.
Courses are offered at the substantially discounted rate of $150 per credit for academic year 2022-2023.
If the high school is enrolled in a partnership with Rowan University, students are eligible to choose from a select number of courses to earn both college credits and high school credits through the same coursework.
If the high school is not enrolled in a partnership with Rowan University, students may choose from any Rowan University course that they are qualified for, based on previous coursework completed.
The majority of courses offered fulfill Rowan's general education requirements and the credits earned may also be transferrable to other 4-year institutions.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (on 4.0 scale)
- SAT Reading subscore 27 & SAT Math 570 or ACT Reading 21 & Math 24
How to Enroll in A Rowan Course Through This Initiative
- Select an appropriate course either at the 100 or 200 level or where prerequisites have been met. Click Section Tally to browse course offerings.
- Complete the Activation Form here.*
- Once the form is completed, please wait for your email with your Banner ID and instructions on how to activate your Rowan account and how to Self-Register for courses.
*Students must complete the activation form to ensure that they are billed the discounted rate through this program, instead of the full tuition rate for Rowan University students.