Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer

Re-Enroll at Rowan

Student speaks with potential employers at a career fair
Profile shot of the owl statue
Call Rowan Home Again

Welcome Back!

Ready to (Re-En)Roll?

Have Any Questions?

If you are either a former Rowan student who has lost their matriculated status due to inactivity, withdrawal or dismissal or a Rowan graduate seeking a second bachelor's degree, our Re-enrollment Specialist in the University Advising Center can help you with Rowan re-enrollment questions.