The Educational Opportunity Fund Program is a State funded grant for New Jersey residents providing financial assistance and academic support services for low income, first generation, academically promising New Jersey residents with limited academic preparation.
EOF @ Rowan
Through the EOF Program, Rowan accepts academically promising students with limited funds and academic preparation. You must be a New Jersey resident and meet certain academic and financial requirements set by Admissions and the EOF office.
All EOF students are required to attend a six-week Pre-College Institute program on campus the summer before their first-year year. EOF provides support services and mentorship for students throughout the their academic careers at Rowan.
Applying to EOF
When completing the first-year Application, select "EOF" under "Program Selection and Additional Information."
We also require:
- Official high school transcript
- Demonstrated need for substantial financial aid
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) — indicate on the FAFSA that Rowan should receive a copy of the analysis
- EOF Interest Form (Located on your Application Status Page)
- Virtual Interview (You can register for your interview on your Status Page)