|Fall Deadline||Spring Deadline|
|June 1||November 1|
Special Note: You are considered an international student if you hold, or will need to obtain a non-immigrant visa such as a student visa (F-1) or an exchange visitor visa (J-1). You are considered a domestic applicant if you are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, pending permanent residency, NJ Dream Act/DACA and undocumented.
Transfer Student (applying after you have already earned 12 or more credits at another university)
- Submit your Application
- Submit your official transcript. If you have a U.S. university transcript, submit an official copy; otherwise, submit an official "course by course" Foreign Credential Evaluation Report
- Submit standardized language test scores — a TOEFL score of 70, IELTS score of 6.0 or Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of 50. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
*If you have completed English Composition I & II with minimum grades of a "C," the TOEFL/ IELTS requirement will be waived.
*If you don't meet the English required scores, see Conditional Admission
- If you have completed less than 24 credits at the time of application, submit a U.S. high school official transcript or a Credential Evaluation Report of your non-U.S. high school transcript. These applicants are evaluated using the freshman admission standards and college transcripts.
Special Note: Transfer students offered admission will receive a credit evaluation by the registrar and the academic department. Once that evaluation is completed, an advisor will answer questions about transferring credits from another institution to Rowan University.
For Undergraduate Admissions related questions, please email email@example.com or message us using WhatsApp or WeChat.
Please submit application materials by mail to:
Undergraduate Admissions, Savitz Hall
201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028 USA
If you are at a U.S.-based school that sends electronic transcripts using a PDF format, please have them sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All international applicants must complete an I-20 Application and supporting documentation. We encourage you begin the I-20 application immediately after submitting the university application. Upon academic acceptance, your I-20 application will be processed by the International Center. Please submit photocopies of your I-20 application materials directly to the International Center by email to email@example.com. You will need the original documents when visiting the U.S. Embassy.
- Transfer students inside of the U.S. must complete page six (F-1 Transfer Form) of the I-20 application
- DSO/PDSO of the current university must complete page six (F-1 Transfer Form) of the I-20 application in order to transfer the student SEVIS record to Rowan University
Please submit I-20 application materials by mail or email to:
Rowan University, International Center
201 Mullica Hill Road, Hawthorn Hall, 3rd Floor
Glassboro, NJ 08028 USA
For I-20 Application related questions, please email the International Center at firstname.lastname@example.org