Submit the materials listed below:
- Rowan University’s application, including the application fee.
- SAT or ACT scores. Test scores should be sent directly from the accredited testing agency. Rowan University’s CEEB code is 2515.
- Two letters of recommendation: one attesting to academic success, and another attesting to involvement in the community or extracurricular activities (neither should be from a parent).
Homeschooled students must have completed the 16 college-preparatory units required of all freshmen.
If you live in New Jersey:
- Submit a transcript approved by a homeschool program, public or private school or primary teacher. Transcripts from other educational institutions (community college, former public schooling, etc.), if applicable, should also be submitted.
- Submit a portfolio of academic work that includes syllabi, a list of textbooks used, grade evaluations by primary teacher and any other documentation of academic work (includes samples of writing, tests, etc.).
If you live out-of-state:
- All home-state requirements must be met and all supporting documentation must be provided to Rowan University. Students from out-of-state are also expected to follow all the requirements listed above.
All homeschooled first year applicants who submit a portfolio of high school work are required to submit this form, which must be completed and signed by the applicant’s primary teacher. Transfer homeschooled students who submit a portfolio and have completed fewer than 24 transferable credits must also submit this form. The required Carnegie Units specified below are minimums. List all additional coursework. Attach this form to the portfolio and specify which coursework relates to which parts of the portfolio. You may also attach supplemental information you feel will be helpful in evaluating your application.