New Jersey students, come home!
As New Jersey faces the challenges of rebuilding a devastated economy due to the coronavirus crisis, our state needs help from the 120,000 New Jersey residents who attend a college or university outside of our borders. New Jersey needs your energy, your intelligence, and your commitment.
Rowan and the other public universities and colleges are open and ready to welcome you home, to provide an easy transfer process, and to enable you to finish your degrees and help revitalize your state with your talent and service.
Join the NJ Scholar Corps program
The program is open to all New Jersey students currently studying at an accredited four-year, out-of-state university or college. Students who apply will get:
- A streamlined application process.
- Guaranteed acceptance of all credits earned with a grade of C or better at an accredited out-of-state institution
- Access to the scholarship and financial aid programs offered by the State and the institution
- Guaranteed on-campus housing, if desired, at those institutions that offer student housing, based on availability at the time you commit
- Opportunities to help our state recover, whether it’s restocking the shelves at local food banks, coordinating family assistance programs, or volunteering to help frontline workers. The college or university you choose will work with local communities and develop programs that fit the area’s needs and can be delivered safely. Specific details will depend, of course, on the timeline for re-opening our state